The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (identifiers, including name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers)
How do we get personal information and why do we have it?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Register online or place an inquiry for information on our services.
- Use or view our website via your website browser cookies.
- Register online for courses or events hosted by the Company.
- The use of our website and downloading of content from our website.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From events hosted by our partners.
- LinkedIn Campaigns.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- HelpTo help us develop, customise, expand, and improve our Services, based on personal preferences, experiences, and difficulties.;
- ProvideTo provide our customers with professional solutions and technical support;
- UpdateTo update and expand our existing records to identify new customers.;
- FacilitateTo facilitate and offer courses, events, promotions and competitions and determine an individual’s eligibility.;
- ImproveTo improve our website content .
We may share this information with:
- With partners only, if there is a legitimate business purpose, (for example a list of attendees for an event or course sponsored by the company).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Estafet hosts its website via WordPress which stores information securely in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan and Israel, and the UK
- We also store information on Salesforce which is located in London, United Kingdom (UK)
How long do we keep your data?
We review information collected annually and we may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection or as long as required to fulfil our legal obligations. We will determine the appropriate retention periods for Personal Data based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data being processed. We will also review any potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the Personal Data.
After the expiry of the applicable retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If for any reason we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete the data from our systems, we will implement appropriate procedures to prevent further use of such data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights described above;
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
To make a request or make a complaint
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint:
- Estafet Limited
8 Printworks House
Richmond TW9 1RR