WHAT’S THE RIGHT INTEGRATION APPROACH FOR TODAY’S WORLD?
Enterprises are adopting more and more cloud applications such as Salesforce, Google docs, HR systems and Financial systems to name a few. As cloud adoption accelerates, integrating SaaS (cloud) applications with existing on-premise applications or other cloud applications is emerging as a huge concern. Enterprises use a myriad of approaches from point-to-point integrations using custom code, to hub-and-spoke integrations, to real-time integrations using an enterprise service bus.
From our experience most customers are finding it challenging to choose the right approach and have limited resources to implement complex integrations. The common questions we are hearing wrestle with questions like:
- How does my integration approach impact my
overall IT and cloud architecture?
- What integration solutions can meet my needs?
- What happens to my integrations when cloud
APIs get updated or the on-premise application is altered?
Estafet offers a comprehensive set of services to help enterprises integrate cloud and on-premise applications. Key elements include:
- Integration Assessment and Strategy Services focused on
assessing the current integration landscape, identifying future needs, and developing a future state integration architecture
- Integration Development Deployment services for cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-ground integrations, including development of integration templates, error, and exception handling and integration testing
- Cloud Integration Management: Ongoing management of custom integrations, including enhancements, maintenance, and sustained engineering services as part of a monthly contract.